GSXR Tail end

chrisfogarty

Help............

Does anyone know where i can find someone to fit a GSXR K8/9 rear end to a suzuki B king... Hopefully around the midlands area, i,ve already replaced the standard exhausts with a Race Fit Growler, I,m struggling any help at all would really be appreciated..... PB to the rescue HE HE...............

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that you know that the K8 and K9 gixxer 1000 are diferente in style, k8 has a single single and k9 has twin tail lights like the 750/600, you can either buy a k8/k9 complete subframe and make some adaptors to fit your bike (prolly the easiest option) or you could get a friend and take some measurements and custom make one....

I hope that you know that the K8 and K9 gixxer 1000 are diferente in style, k8 has a single single and k9 has twin tail lights like the 750/600, you can either buy a k8/k9 complete subframe and make some adaptors to fit your bike (prolly the easiest option) or you could get a friend and take some measurements and custom make one....

yeah, i dont want to mess it up i,m really cack handed, i think it`ll look awsesome though.

yeah, i dont want to mess it up i,m really cack handed, i think it`ll look awsesome though.

I have no doubt that it will

:thumbsup:

you have a PB feature of a earlier model hayabusa with 1600cc big-bore with a gsxr k6 or 7 1000 rear and it looks like it always should from factory...

I don't mean to be a weasel nor did I had a cunning plan when I saw this post but it so happens that I have a complete mint condition gsxr k7 subframe and tail fairing that would be happy to throw away for silly money..:S

even if don't purchase it from me feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like regarding this...:)

Cheers

Diogo

Archived