Spray painting and icing cakes !

anton88

Something to share - currently prepping and spraying most of my bike, and thought i'd try one of these (£10) off ebay :eusa_whistle: :

turntable.jpg

Popped it on my workbench, piece of chipboard on top of some grippy rubber stuff (what you use under luggage) and a few paint tins for the items to be sprayed to sit/rest on, and ive been able to set my seat unit and tank on it so far - sounds silly, but has saved loads of time with sanding and spraying so far ! Has two sets of bearings, and is fairly smooth.

Supposedly good for 100kg - tried my 4 year old son on it and he gave a thumbs up after :icon_blackeye: .

Sure you could fit an ickle Danni Pedrossa (or other small things) on it to if youre that way inclined :eusa_think:

Might be able to take the weight of the engine when i get to work on that.

Its the simple ideas that are the best, of course, i used the Garden table and the lazy susan.... the missus was not pleased. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine arrived off that there eBay yesterday, I spent a coupe of minutes checking it over, it managed to spin my substantial carcass for a couple of minute despite its cheap build, but hey what would you expect for just FOUR QUID!! :)

Archived