Powder coating near Lincoln/Scunthorpe

Fatbloke

Hi,

I want a few bits coating and would prefer to use someone that has a decent reputation in the Lincoln/Scunthorpe area if you know anyone. I can travel further if needed so who do I use??

Fatbloke.

Hi,

I want a few bits coating and would prefer to use someone that has a decent reputation in the Lincoln/Scunthorpe area if you know anyone. I can travel further if needed so who do I use??

Fatbloke.

Hi Fatbloke

T E Duckering did some wheels for my old RSV for me a couple of years ago. Good work and fair price too I seem to remember.

They are on Newtoft Business Park, Newtoft between Market Rasen & Lincoln 01673 860504

HTH

Jon

I know they're not local but Triple S in Bingley, West Yorkshire come recommended. I've used them myself and they're excellent but usually busy.

My mate had wheels or maybe engine casings done by TE Duckering who are at Unit 2, Newtoft Business Park, Newtoft, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 3WA, 01673 860503. They're about 5 mins away from Caenby Corner but not easy to find as the business park is on the site of a former secret nuclear warhead storage site.

^^ That's what happens when you're trying to explain something to a woman! A 15 second reply takes 20 mins and somebody beats you to it!

Archived