95 Fireblade - Computer help needed

HELP!

I have some very odd stuff going on with me snotter-blade.

No nuetral or oil warning lights, even though when earthed independantly they are fine... unless both come on! Although why the oil light is only at 4.6v is anybodies guess. The temp guage won't budge even though there is 12v at the sensor. And earthing the oil pressure sensor gets a result... normally about 90mph on the speedo..... why is not nice.

I am in a thoroughly bad mood because of this. Which is not helped one bit by the powers of the internet.

I have a 96-98 wiring diagram, this is no good.

I've been through pdftown etc but every time I try to specify the 1995 one I need Google et al force me back to the incorrect 96 98 manual.

The correct information is 1995 CBR 900 RRS model type SC28. Its 893 cc.

Could someone please source a 95 wiring diagram (colour or bw is fine), and if they can explain why searching on 1995 + fireblade + RRS + SC28 is not working that'd be useful too.

Yours Grumpily

Andy

ps... I don't need suggestions, I can do the repairs with a diagram. Its just tricky when the 96/8 diagram links to things that confuse matters. I don't want to strip all the harness for nowt.

pps where is the clutch diode? And ffs why do I neeed a clutch doide, I know how to put a sidestand up!

Archived