SRAD Rearset footrests on a ZXR750 H1

Bannon_Orcus

Hi......I read that the SRAD rider rearsets fit on the ZXR750 H1......anyone know if that is the case or is a pilosheet? :huh:

HA! There are somethings the Monkeys cannot answer.

Do I know you?

LOL

rudeboy off redmonkey :eusa_dance:

and I'll have an ask around about the rearsets for you today.

LOL

rudeboy off redmonkey :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_dance: hahaha, those Monkeys get everywhere don't they!! You seem quite highly placed on here though :tumbleweed: I hope you have influence

To a fellow RM..... :eusa_think:

LOL

rudeboy off redmonkey ^_^

Hi TooTall, I have measure the ZXR mount points middle of hole to middle of hole, 64mm.

What does the SRAD have?

Cheers buddy.

Bannon

Hi TooTall, I have measure the ZXR mount points middle of hole to middle of hole, 64mm.

What does the SRAD have?

Cheers buddy.

Bannon

No good mate, spoke to SES today and the SRAD mounts are 56mm centre to centre. Paul had a root round and measure up of a load of other plates and nothing is near the zxrs 64mm. You're gonna have to get some plates made up.

No good mate, spoke to SES today and the SRAD mounts are 56mm centre to centre. Paul had a root round and measure up of a load of other plates and nothing is near the zxrs 64mm. You're gonna have to get some plates made up.

Sod it! :eusa_whistle:

Still, I suppose if your passion is a 21 year old machine, that is what you are going to get more and more.

Thanks for trying TooTall, I really appreciate it.

Bannon

Do you have the original ones on there? GregTRX was looking to get some stock ones on his ZXR, to swap for raaaaask ones he's got. Not sure if he wants to do that now he's selling it though?

Do you have the original ones on there? GregTRX was looking to get some stock ones on his ZXR, to swap for raaaaask ones he's got. Not sure if he wants to do that now he's selling it though?

Yeah I have the originals, the only issue is Raask ones are as ugly as sin!

Archived