Blade No MOT since 2012

Northernmotovlog

So I bought back my old blade, I sold her 16 years ago and regretted it daily… I was in the process of sorting the trackbike a zxr400 to badly destroy my body on doing LDC 2024 when.. ping.. up Lola pops over in skeggy Ont east coast.. so I did the right thing, well the only thing I was ever going to do and I snagged her up!!! It took me a month to get brave enough to look in the tank 🤣 I knew what lurked… fast forward to James seeing her hiding in the back of the garage under cover, a bit of head pecking ensued (it didn’t take much convincing) and by the end of march the zxr was shoved aside and work began sorting old rusty knickers… I won’t go on about the tank but she needed loads doing.. brakes were badly seized, tyres 14 years old and brand new, Chain looked like it had been in a canal since 2008, basically she was a mess and she’d only done 2500 miles since I sold her… anyhoo somehow that was the bike that managed the LDC2024 for me this year… even with a mechanical she got me home… I might just buy summat a bit less messed up next time I do it!! Karl 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bout tune you turned up here. Welcome to the asylum!😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Northernmotovlog said:

Thought I’d have a go 🤣

Bargain. That blade did you just fine in the end and didn't break you like the zxr did.

...says me - was getting better, got the plague, got better, played a festival yesterday. Expended do much stage energy I'm like granny wobble today. Fack!

• Haha 1