Header Pipe/ Down Pipe cleaner

madmike

If they are stainless under all the shite, then HG do a groovy magic cleaner liquid. Wipe it on, let it do magic things and hose it off after a little while. No idea what it is, but it certainly works.

If they are stainless under all the shite, then HG do a groovy magic cleaner liquid. Wipe it on, let it do magic things and hose it off after a little while. No idea what it is, but it certainly works.

Noticed this on the shelf the other day, sold a few so will report back.

It's specifically designed for stainless, apparently.

Thanks for the help! i have a high doubt there stainless! ill get something good to get the crap off then paint em with the BBQ paint like suggested!

Ty once again for the help! ;):pb2:

I've got some of that HG stuff, I'm on my second bottle of it now and its the dogs bollox, very corrosive and not snout friendly so use with caution.

• 4 weeks later...

Old thread i know, but i completely forgot about it, i used a wire brush to remove the stubborn shit and sprayed many of layers of gorgeous black BBQ paint on em! don't have a photo unfortunately but i can say they look good as new!

Thanks once again guys!!

:D^_^:pb2: :pb2: :pb2: :pb2:

I know this is a bit late but to clean my exhaust I ended up using "Barkeepers Friend" which you can get from Sainsbury's, Asda and the like. It's basically a powder that you mix with a little water until it's a paste. Apply to the exhuast, leave it for a bit then wash off and this gets rid of the lot of the crud. I used liquid polish and steel wool to get rid of the rest of it.

HTH

Archived