Beware of shit bike workshops.

zx6rrob

Right then, I`ve got a mate that works in one of the local bike workshops,he`s fucking ace,and so`s his work. There is however,another local bike place thats shite.....no its beyond shite....

My mate had a Derbi GPR50 in today,the owner had taken it to Bike shop A to be repaired. On getting it back,it ran like shit before stoping and not running again. So he took it to my mate at bike shop B, well, the place is called Grippers motorcycles on Gresley common in Swadlincote,its fucking cool,and the only place I go for bits and pieces...Anyway... On the bike turning up,my mate has a look,and basically came to the conclusion that it felt tight turning it over by hand,it`d had an engine rebuild.... So he decided to strip it down to investigate further. As he started to strip it,he removed the gearbox drain plug to be comfonted with a shitload of emulisified oil?? Then he noticed a coolant pipe somewhere it shouldn`t be... Bike shop A had connected a pipe from the radiator,to the gearbox breather......and filled it up with coolant.....quite a bit I expect as not only was it filling the rad but also the available space in the box........

:)

turns out that they`d also knocked the crankseals in that far that they were binding,causing the tightness felt when turning it over.

Beware of shite bikeshops/workshops, even 50 cc spanish built sports mopeds are beyond them......

That is horrendous!!! Not even a kind of mistake a YTS boy (I used to be one) could make!!!

Bike shops like that should be shut down asap.

Thats bad, makes me wonder how they managed to connect the pipes up wrong as they are preformed to fit.

Archived