rearsets for ZXR750-J1

TrudyRR8

Please can someone suggest where I can purchase a good set for imminent track day. Has PB done a 'Best buy' for these? Help and advice much appreciated :eusa_pray:

Many thanks

Please can someone suggest where I can purchase a good set for imminent track day. Has PB done a 'Best buy' for these? Help and advice much appreciated :rolleyes:

Many thanks

I always liked the woodcraft sets as they arent huge money and use standard levers so spares are cheap and easy to get off flee-bay. only downside is getting some in the UK quickly. Some guy was selling some very basic rearsets on ebay for £99. they are not fantastic looking things but for the price you could do alot worse and he has spares back up. dunno if he still sells them???

what about just buying a set of adjustable plates for the standard pegs? I find alot of the fashionable sets are overpriced and i can never see the reason to spend that sort of money on footpegs for track bikes.

I think GregTRX has a set of Raaaaask ones on his bike that he wants rid of and swapping to the stock ones. Drop him a PM perhaps.

Thanks for your advice. On internet in between bike racing! For basic and cheap I will have to 'ship in' it would seem. There is an Ebayer selling fair priced universal sets with replacements too. Like the choice of Woodcraft as alternative choice....

Again, Many thanks

Archived