can you get alpinestars boots re-soled?

addiction269

as above - ive got a pair of smx plus which are in good condition apart from the soles, im sure i read on here someone sent theres off and had re - soled any help much appreciated

Yes you can, the soles are only glued on.

£25ish for a pair of soles then however much your local place will charce to stick them on.

Yes you can, the soles are only glued on.

£25ish for a pair of soles then however much your local place will charce to stick them on.

where abouts do i get new soles from? cheers

theyve got a little bit of life yet but the heel in one boot has gone right down and am wearing away the slider, the only a star dealer i know thats close is Taz and to be honest i dont like the service there and they probably wouldnt help!

Turn around on the last pair I ordered for someone was 5 days. Just e-mail or call another dealer near you mate. They will be able to get them easily.

excellent cheers for the help, went into hg as i was passin and yup they wanted to send my boots on a 3 week holiday to italy....no good. Also when did the price go up - 230-240 for smx plus boots now and no different!

excellent cheers for the help, went into hg as i was passin and yup they wanted to send my boots on a 3 week holiday to italy....no good. Also when did the price go up - 230-240 for smx plus boots now and no different!

how much was the cost to have them re-soled?

I've got a pair of SMX+ that are fine apart from the soles are totally worn through.

I just picked up a brand new pair for £150 off ebay, but I'm keen to know how much to get the old ones fixed.

Ta

You can get them sent back to A* Italy for repair, make sure you take your purchase receipt back to HG. Turn around time will be approximately 2-3 weeks, I'm afraid.

Archived