CRASH PROTECTORS FOR SP1

andysp1

Hello there people.Ive been looking on ebay for some crash protector for my sp1. I have managed to get a pair that use the swingarm bobbins,this is an 8mm thread,but i carn't seem to find the main crash protector, or the ones ive found cost 100 quid. Will crash bobbins fit off another bike??Ive also seen some that are for the front forks, i think they were for a CBR600RR, but would theses fit my sp1.

All help great fully received

Hello there people.Ive been looking on ebay for some crash protector for my sp1. I have managed to get a pair that use the swingarm bobbins,this is an 8mm thread,but i carn't seem to find the main crash protector, or the ones ive found cost 100 quid. Will crash bobbins fit off another bike??Ive also seen some that are for the front forks, i think they were for a CBR600RR, but would theses fit my sp1.

All help great fully received

The best out there IMO are R&G, I happen to sell them and have a set I can let you have cheap(er). If you start trying to fit stuff meant for other bikes then you'll be comprimising the protection offered.

The reason the SP1 protectors are so expensive is that they use a bar which goes right the way across the frame.

PM me if you're interested.

A friend of mine binned his SP2 at Cadwell Hairpin on a track day last November. His R&G bungs well and truly paid for themselves.....

Archived