Notromorse Is Now Krap... Alternative?

Agtrak100

Hi PB land

does any one have an alternative to the current Nitromorse which couldn't take the skin off a rice pudding......

The old Nitromorse was Brill, but a bit nasty, the current stuff is not upto taking paint etc' of wheels

Alternatives that work please.... plus source....

Tar

Steve T

theres a guy that goes around in a blue transit van that does paint and body work products, he sells some stuff the name of which eludes me but it smells like how nitromors used to smell and strips flesh if left too long think its about £22 for a gallon, thats no help what so ever i understand but if i can find a can where the label hasn't been stripped off i will get you a name.

isnt POR15 a rust inhibitor?.

Yes, , it'sa coating thing, but I suspect that the stuff boris is referring to is the preparation that comes with the tank kits, which is an acidic etching type thing.

Like the man with the orthotic insoles, I stand corrected. Sort of, they do a coating by the same name too.

I've used the POR15 POR Strip Paint Stripper/Remover to strip the coating from the Triumph frame & swinging arm & it is pretty strong stuff, gloves & goggles are a must & so it working with plenty of ventilation, frost supplied me with a few plastic spray bottles to apply it, but they didn't last long become the stripper was affecting the plastic!

Archived