4T Oil Prices

Grumpyduck

Kayla does some decent deals, worth checking her, but there's always somebody somewhere doing a special offer so shop about.

It depends what you want, I can get Castrol or Silkolene but you need to tell me exactly what flavour oil you want. That £25 Motul deal will be for the basic semi synthetic oil (Silkolene Super 4/Castrol Actevo) equivalent. I can't and won't match that price because that's less that trade once you've taken delivery into account- I bet the seller is the distributor as well <_<

I bet the seller is the distributor as well <_<

I get this at work and it's sharp practice: they expect you to keep £x thousands of their stock *and* be able to sell direct to the end-user as well. *mad*

I don't think my Halfrauds trade card gets any more than a couple of quid off premium stuff, much more discount on thier own brand oil.

running on petronas oil which was on offer in a suzuki dealer when i popped in to get some spares.

4L of fully synthetic for £20, seemed a very good price, so I bought a couple.

running on petronas oil which was on offer in a suzuki dealer when i popped in to get some spares.

4L of fully synthetic for £20, seemed a very good price, so I bought a couple.

Really? Can't help thinking someone stuck the wrong labels on or mis-priced it. Result for you either way!

Archived