Dynojet Needles - How To Identify Them

stevieweavie

The needles in the carbs on my LDD ZXR are damaged, heavily pitted on one of them and snapped off on another. The parts guy at my local Kwak dealer says they're not standard ones, so reckons they must be Dynojet, but there's no marks on them to say for sure. Were dynojet the only company to make uprated parts for the ZXR carbs? The nice lady at dynojet has offered to replace them under warranty, but I don't want to look a twat by sending her some other make. she also reckons they must be from a stage 1 kit, as that's all they list, but I'd have thought they sold something meaner in the past, anyone know?

Either compare with another library picture OR send them off to dynojet. You have nout to lose mate.They will soon tell you if it is one of the kits they do.

The jets will also be different.So check these against standard (i can tell you if you cant find them)

Check to be certain on your bike but many stock jets don't have provision for raising or lowering them, where as dynojet or factory pro will usually have a serious of slots and a circlip thing in one of the slots.

Cheers for the replies, they do have a number of grooves at the top for different circlip positions so they do look like dynojet ones. will send them off

Archived