Dynojet Kit For A Monster

outkast

I bought a stage 2 kit for the monster as I now have some fruity cans on it. I've had the kit for about 6 months but not got round to doing it. It looks fairly simple to swap them and instructions are included.

My question is, I've been told by a few bike shops that it's not worth the hassle doing the swap as the Monster runs rich anyway, now this may just be them not wanting to do it or perhaps it is a twat of a job. The Monster forum guys say it will make a big improvement and to do it.

Anyone done this (on any carbed bike) and is it worth the hassle?

I have a big girls blouse toolkit ready and waiting.

I did it on my 97 750 SRAD and it certainly seemed to help. But then i did also do K&N and drop the gearing at the same time!

I say fit it...even if it does not give massive gains its worth pub points when you can proclaim "its got stage 2 dynojet kit tha kna's"!

Do it, do it, do it!

Why aye man. I already dropped the front sprocket a tooth and that made a big difference. I'll give it a go, if it's shite I can always go back.

used to do a load of m900's , but stage 3 and chop the airbox , it's worth doing but you will need a very good screwdriver ( new , good quality ) or you'll probably chew the screws in the float bowl and your pilot screws may be seized with age , try moving the first , in then out 1 turn , if they don't move , leave it alone

Archived