Vinyl Wrappage

Toneale

Having just picked up bits of my fairing from the sprayers after having the the stone chips fixed, I was complaining about the state of the Irish roads to the sprayer and he suggested that I might try some clear vinyl wrapping to prevent further trips to the painters.

After searching on tinernet I found Ventureshield and a few others so my question to the oracle that i the PB massive is:

Is it any good? and

Which is the best one?

Over to you..........

Cheers for the input Mr Giant sir, however, given the unbelievably poor state of the Irish roads methinks something a little stronger may be in order. :biggrinvk4:

If the damage is limited to areas like the fork legs and the area around the fairing edge at the radiator opening, try Ebay for Leading Edge Tape. 3M stuff aka Helicopter Tape is eye wateringly expensive, but cheaper that a full wrap.

Venture shield 3m stuff can come as a precut kit depending on the bike. You need to wait a few weeks so the thinners in the paint completely evaporate then you can wet apply it or get it done by one of their approved installers

You can get a full kit too it will protect the tank, tail and any other areas liable to scuff

I was going to do this with the Bimota

Cheers for the info chaps.

Unfortunately they don't list a kit for 20 year old blades, however, I can get sheets of the stuff (http://www.ekmpowershop9.com/ekmps/shops/bodyguarduk/spare-sheets-72-c.asp )to do the under tray and fairing v piece, then I i thought some leading edge tape for the fairing edges around the rad opening.

Will keep you posted.

Archived