Attention Cbr1000rr 04/05 owners

wesifume

hooray . 1 fuckin dirty fuse . and you checked it :eusa_whistle: i hope you improve your bike storage :D

Yes, i'll move to australia. No corrosion then

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, may need help again

A mate had taken a loan of the blade for the week, returning it tomorrow. He text me this morn, he was riding along when he noticed the clocks/dash weren't on. He got off but didn't stop the engine, he checked the lights etc were still on( they were) so he decided to keep on to his destination and see what the story was there.

He turned off the bike and nothing, no dash lights, The bike isn't even turning over. Now, he's at least an hour and a half away, he hasn't checked under the seat yet for bad connections on the battery or owt...not yet anyway.

any ideas?

Yeah, i reckon its fuses but there is no power going anywhere this time.

He has checked the battery wires and is taking of the fairing panel to get at the fuse box as we speak.

Cuntybolloxchops. Hes been riding it all week, too.

Ah, just got a phone call, it may be one of the eylets to the battery, i had to replace one and he say's he can see some of the copper wiring is loose, so it might be that.

Heres hoping.

a lepricorn is living under the pass seat .

:lol::eusa_think:

I wish

Its working, main 30 amp blew, new in, nothing, because of the mount of corrosion. It looks like the bikes been under the sea in parts. thats all been cleaned up and she's grand now.

Archived