More Kawasaki Issues

Get_some

My zx6r 05 model was left sat out on the drive whilst I was working away. I've charged it overnight and it fires up first go and restarts etc with no issues.

When I turn it off the fi light stays on constantly, when ignition is on the digital rev counter does not appear on the dash, the fi light stays on as does the oil light.

Oil level is fine, bike isn't smokey etc, there is a crack on the dash screen, must have been caused by frost etc.

anyone have any thoughts other than my thinking that its an electrical issue with the dash ie water egress? If I buy a used set of clocks will my mileage stay the same ie on ecu or is it stored on the clocks? All help greatly appreciated!

Belfast believe it or not, it's cracked right through the plastic surround!

wow, you sure someone hasnt knocked your bike over or been tampering with it?, so far this year we have seen very little in the way of frosts..

p6h5.jpg

Thats the damage. I was looking for signs of tampering but theres no other damage, was in my dads garage however he has zero mechanical sympathy so left it out through Jan. There is every possibility that he has done something silly with it thought and damaged it without knowing.

frost damage? only if jack carries a small ball pein hammer around with him like another jack previously famous round these parts

• 2 weeks later...

Archived