Endurance Filler Caps

yakama

12 holes? Seems a lot. Is it a genuine HRC tank? If so there may be HRC filler caps that might be a direct fit. Sorry I'm not fully clued up on the NC35 kit parts lists

Anyhoo - try ATL for the decent ones.

I know that the ATL 2" wont fit. Its just a standard NC35 tank thats been modified so I have no idea what caps fit it. Could be HRC ones but who knows? Anyone have an HRC kitted bike that would be willing to make some measurements?

Thanks guys, newton equipment don't seem to have anything suitable. Will have a look at those on eBay but I'd rather quickfillers but if I cant Get them I will just have to get tank caps

As it happens I need a gasket for my SBK filler cap. 9 hole jobbie. I'm thinking of making one. Anyone know the cheapest place to get some nitrile rubber sheet or maybe even cork gasket material?

For quickfillers you're looking at ATL dude. Or Staubli if you're feeling very very flush...

I've had a look at ATL and again they dont appear to offer anything that fits. Their 12 bolt 2" fillers are too big and I couldn't find any smaller 12 bolt ones. Will have a look at staubli

Looks like HRC Filler spec to me, Stephen RC45 to confirm. I don't know of anything else that fits it. Easy enough to turn up something to allow you to run with ATL centres, springs and columns, but not the cheapest option.

Thread hijack, tom, get some cork gasket paper from your local motor factors/hardware type shop. Mine sells a 600mm x 600mm sheet for about a fiver.

Yeah the guy at the tank shop basically didn't believe me when I told him what my filler cap was, he was adamant it's a Newton Equipment one and wouldn't sell me a gasket lol. Don't think Newton make magnesium ZX7RR factory fuel caps, but there you go.

Yeah I've tried my local guys but they don't have any cork gasket material, may need to go a bit further afield

Looks like HRC Filler spec to me, Stephen RC45 to confirm. I don't know of anything else that fits it. Easy enough to turn up something to allow you to run with ATL centres, springs and columns, but not the cheapest option.

I have ATL fillers so would anyone be willing to mod them then?

Archived