2T's at Trackdays

RGV_Gary

and one went down;

oops.jpg

I saw that crash happen! Never seen a bike sat upside down before, glad she was ok!

There was a bloke on a RGV250 today at Knockhill. I just had to sit behind him for a lap just for the smell. In the evening session there was a TZR250 too.

Good to see em still out there.

:dribble:

Whats the best track for a 125 stroker ?? Crofts good but thats not happening this year, Btw im trackdayaddict i had to make a new account.

• 2 weeks later...
Whats the best track for a 125 stroker ?? Crofts good but thats not happening this year, Btw im trackdayaddict i had to make a new account.

Mallory Park :D

I saw that crash happen! Never seen a bike sat upside down before, glad she was ok!

so where you the martial that wheeled it to the side of the track or were you circulating and saw the little thing laying there like a tart with its legs in the air?

No damage to me, quite a gracefull slide to the side of the track with plenty of run off (unlike the mountain).

Thankfully, I wasn't that far from the ground when it happened.

Hope to be out again this year, prolly not cadwell though - long way from the south coast!

Now got ZX636 forks fitted for extra adjustment

well iv just done a trackday at castle combe, had a great day on my vfr 400 nc30 but sad to say there was not a single 2 smoke and i was the smallest bike, o well i only got overtaken by 3 riders all day (all my mates with race experiance on 1000 sprots bikes

im doing the PB trackday (may 24th?) on that sunday its 90's bikes, but ive never done any track stuff before so im a proper novice rookie whatever - just kinda wondering if anyone has any advice about stuff i wont have thought about ? like taping lights, removing numberplates - what tyres pads etc etc etc etc !!!! is anyone else going for that day ? cheers ,

sam

don't panic, try and relax, go to the briefing thing and listen to the rants about not falling off. this is a good idea, cos it hurts. have fun.

definately remove mirrrors - there's nothing worse than a novice trying to get out of your way, when you've already committed where you're gonna pass. But if your in the novice group you'll be fine.

as for bike prep, nothing to do really, as long as it's not hanging. any recent modern tyres will do, make sure the chain isnt too tight.

Are you riding to the track? if not, bring petrol with you - they take your hat off at the track pumps,normal selection of bodging equipment, including a foot pump and tyre pressure gauge (your best friend)

take BOTH parts of your licence cos they might want to see it, and dont forget your helmet, gloves, both boots etc etc

have fun!!

• 1 month later...

Well after fixing all the minor niggles that have stopped me getting out on track so far this year, it is finally all ready to go. Race plastics now on too.

Double header at Anglesey 19th/20th June, then back there again in July for 2 days and then Mallory for the Air Ambulance Charity Day on 1st Aug.

Come and say hello if you are on any of these. Cant miss my bike :icon_puke_r:

RGV_N1.JPG

RGV_N2.JPG

RGV_N3.JPG

RGV_N4.JPG

Archived