Cleaning Block Connectors

DC98

Does anyone have a good ways to clean wiring loom block connectors, I think mine are whats causing my slight electrical problem.

The male side isn't so much of a problem as I can get to those with a bit of emery cloth but the felmale side is impossible to get to.

Myself and van Winkle used spray electrical cleaner and several boxes of matches (to dig out the crud, not burn it out :lol: ) to clean the main block connector on my SRAD a few years back, Ran like a sweetie after that

Myself and van Winkle used spray electrical cleaner and several boxes of matches (to dig out the crud, not burn it out :lol: ) to clean the main block connector on my SRAD a few years back, Ran like a sweetie after that

I'll give the match idea a go, I did use some electrical cleaner but it didnt seem to do much. Bloody SRAD's up side I suppose of the match idea is if I cant clean it up I'll turn the match round and burn the bloody thing.

used loads of those little emery board things that girls use for their nails... Jaycee's bike ran that well after we cleaned his connectors it took a car to stop it!.

used loads of those little emery board things that girls use for their nails... Jaycee's bike ran that well after we cleaned his connectors it took a car to stop it!.

I forgot about the emery boards and the other bit, OUCH!

All sorted now guys, thanks for the help.

Turned out it was a crap connection but not where I'd been looking, still they all look nice and shiney now though and we have good power.

Archived