North West Welders

phildawson8270

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a welder to weld a plate and 2 eyelets onto my frame for low rear shock linkage, is there anybody based in the North West willing to quote?

Can anybody recommend somebody?

Geoff Haslam

Work, 01925 654 127.

Mobile,07768 340 029

He's brilliant, need your irreplaceable magnesium gearbox welding up he's your man. Price between about 20 and 100, he's quick as well i've often had a phone call the next day to go and collect my bits, when i'd been expecting to wait a few weeks.

I can vouch for Geoff Haslam too, a really nice guy, plenty accommodating. I had a few bits around the headstock of an R1 that needed welding, subframe mounts, to get the bike there it needed to have forks etc on it, but to get the welding done the whole front end needed to come off and the bearings needed to come out of the headstock. He was fine about me taking the whole bike apart in the side of his workshop while he got on with other things, then did my job, and let me get back on with building it back up to get it into my van. He made what could've been a tricky situation very easy indeed, and did a really nice neat job of it all at a reasonable cost too.

Thanks,

As soon as I get these brackets machined I will be giving him a call.

Especially since I am in Warrington also, great to have a good guy local

Archived