Honda Cb1 400 Import ,info Needed.

willbloke

A mate at work has purchased a CB1 Honda and is after an English Workshop Manual download.

Apparently there's a few different models , this is how he describes his one .

"

cb400 f II with an N in a circle. NC31 on the frame and then a serial no. I think NC31 refers to the engine, I think the CB-1 had the same tag, but it’s one of the box section frame jobs, mine is the tube - round section - frame. I have “project big-1” on some of the panels"

He's managed to find a Greek manual , but not being fluent in Greek hinders his progress somewhat.

Is there a chance they were imported to Oz or NZ , so there maybe an English manual ?

Pretty sure he's tried greybike .

Cheers plob !

Will I had one of these the Jap ones had a stainless exhaust, the other ones were built in California same engine but with emission control, however there was an end can from Kercher that sorted that out bringing power up to 65 brake but it then had a dead spot at around 6k rpm. Hth kk

I've just re-read what's been written, but he's not got a CB1, he's got a CB400 sf byt the sounds of things. Dead simple distinction, they're totally different. Monoshock, CB1, twin shock, CB400sf. Project big one was the jap version of the cb1000 that we got over here, which also sported 'project big one' stickers on the side panels too.

Archived