Pukka Slipper Clutch

blow_away

Also, consider an aftermarket stm slipper.

They really are the best out there.

I do hope so, as it appears I may have just purchased one...

Anyone know where I can get some specific info (in English) regarding setting one up? I beleive they come with a choice of springs.

Also, as its for my old 750 SRAD, I assume a change in clutch plates wouldn'y hurt either. Any recommendations, or are standard best?

Certainly the case with the Suter on my SXV, and the ex Crescent BSB bikes I know people who have run. Not so much of an issue if you only use the bike for a run to the seaside on sunny sundays. But if you're using the bike hard on a track and working the slipper then you need to be on top of them.

This. The APTC on my old SXV wanted a lot of love. I agree with MM wholeheartedly, however I love slipper clutches, bang down the box and fuck it.

I do hope so, as it appears I may have just purchased one...

Anyone know where I can get some specific info (in English) regarding setting one up? I beleive they come with a choice of springs.

Also, as its for my old 750 SRAD, I assume a change in clutch plates wouldn'y hurt either. Any recommendations, or are standard best?

At first I used the OEM plates in the sigma one I had in the R1.

after the garage fuck-up which caused the demise of the engine, I put a brand new set of Barnett frictions and steels into the new engine. both worked fine with the sigma, I couldn't tell any difference

Archived