Progressive Rear Spring

RhenCullen

I just got delivered progressive rear spring for oem shock CBR 1000rr. It's made by Hyperpro, i just read the attached information and it says that it is good for both road and track and riders in weights form 70kg up to 120kg...I'm not sure, if something is good for everything and everyone is also good for nothing...has anyone of you experiance with such springs? I whant to use the bike on track mostly

Sorry for not being terribly helpful,but I would rather get a spring which has been tailered to your weight rather than what you just described.Seems to me to be designed for a bike with several users on it.

Have you read the book behind that picture?One of the funniest books ever written :)

yes, but i dont know any manufacturer among Hyperpro who makes springs for OEM shock, OHLINS, Mupo, Wp , makes springs for upgraded shocks...wich are not avaliable for my budget this year...

...you mean Las Vegas Parano ? :) know all versions of it rather well....

yes, but i dont know any manufacturer among Hyperpro who makes springs for OEM shock, OHLINS, Mupo, Wp , makes springs for upgraded shocks...wich are not avaliable for my budget this year...

...you mean Las Vegas Parano ? :) know all versions of it rather well....

If you mean 'Fear and loathing in Las Vegas' by Hunter S Thompson by that,yes.It's from the movie of that book I stated isn't it?

If you mean 'Fear and loathing in Las Vegas' by Hunter S Thompson by that,yes.It's from the movie of that book I stated isn't it?

yes...:) i love that movie, realy ;)

Sorry for not being terribly helpful,but I would rather get a spring which has been tailered to your weight rather than what you just described.Seems to me to be designed for a bike with several users on it.

This ^

Springs matched to your weight are normally about £80-£100 delivered.. Go to K-tech website and have a butchers.

The therory behind a progressive spring is sound but in practice most people say they're difficult to set up. They work better on non-adjustable suspension

Archived