Abs Plastic Fairing Kits

Kaos Theory

May need to buy a full fairing kit for the ZX10R, I know there's a lot of companies knocking out these kits but just wondering what ones have a reputation for the best fit and not missing any mounting tabs etc. ?

Quick scout on Google has me looking at kits like this: http://www.fairingkitz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=100_36_81_82&products_id=1018

Any one any experience buying these types of kits and how did you get on? :ph34r:

One of the lads on here got a set of Bodywork for his ZX10r, white in playboy colours, he was happy enough with them, only had tab probs on one part.

trying to remember his name, think he has a mo-hawk hair cut?

One of the lads on here got a set of Bodywork for his ZX10r, white in playboy colours, he was happy enough with them, only had tab probs on one part.

trying to remember his name, think he has a mo-hawk hair cut?

Let me know if you remember his name or even the company the fairings came from please!

Use the search on here.

I was looking at getting some for an RR4 fireblade, Auctionmarts seemed to get the better reviews on some of the owners sites.

Also, this mag did a feature on the various bolt on kit from China, I seem to remember it was an R1? The mag was prob 18 months ago ?

Kaos, Matt from the mag bought a kit for the R1 as St George says, I'll go back over the mags and find out where he bought him.

Also Kar bought a kit for his cbr6..again ill have a look.

Use the search on here.

I was looking at getting some for an RR4 fireblade, Auctionmarts seemed to get the better reviews on some of the owners sites.

Also, this mag did a feature on the various bolt on kit from China, I seem to remember it was an R1? The mag was prob 18 months ago ?

Yeha Auctmart seems to be the name popping up a couple times re: the best fit out of the box, coming in at €440 for the complete kit is a lot better then what I'm spending replacing them with OEM plastics.

Kaos, Matt from the mag bought a kit for the R1 as St George says, I'll go back over the mags and find out where he bought him.

Also Kar bought a kit for his cbr6..again ill have a look.

Cheers wesi, think I remember that issue alright or did they do a series of the Chinese stuff, one each month? Like brake rotors, rearsets etc?

Cheers wesi, think I remember that issue alright or did they do a series of the Chinese stuff, one each month? Like brake rotors, rearsets etc?

Yarp, they did indeed.. matt bought a sterilgarda kit, and said he would buy em again.

This places does, them and UK based, not the cheapest but no import duties etc and the way the pound is going,..

http://www.motocc.co.uk/

"Note - With our non Premium Service we ship our products direct from our suppliers factory based outrside the EU enabling us to keep costs down. Therefore, you may be charged Duty. You can't buy our fairings from a certain auction site as we don't sell them there and they are not the same product. They also don't come with our high level of customer service and quality."

Yarp, they did indeed.. matt bought a sterilgarda kit, and said he would buy em again.

Jaysus, sounds like something you buy if you don't want Irish coppers repoducing!

I then googled it and got an Italian dairy company which only confused me further! :biggrinvk4:

Yeah, they are an italian milk product company.....sponsored yamaha and aprilia in wsbk.

i think it may have been member here outkast, that bought zx10r fairings..

Archived