Seat Foam ?

Kawasakifreak

It's literally just stick on foam. Meant for use as cussioning on a race bike instead of a normal seat. If you're thinking of just sticking it on top of the existing seat foam it'll look shite, come off pretty quick and not really achieve much. If you're going to recover it after you might be better replacing it all IYSWIM.

However if I've got the wrong end of the stick, I bought some from the same supplier for use on my nephews kiddimoto and found the quality to be spot on.

It's literally just stick on foam. Meant for use as cussioning on a race bike instead of a normal seat. If you're thinking of just sticking it on top of the existing seat foam it'll look shite, come off pretty quick and not really achieve much. If you're going to recover it after you might be better replacing it all IYSWIM.

However if I've got the wrong end of the stick, I bought some from the same supplier for use on my nephews kiddimoto and found the quality to be spot on.

Thanks - looks aren't important because it's to add to the standard seat foam on a race bike.

I think I'll give it a go.

I wouldn't try to stick that seat foam on top of a typical standard seat. You'd need to wrap the whole thing with duct tape. If it's just for test than that works, otherwise I'd go to a seat upholsterer. Adding foam to a seat is a small job for someone like that and it will work for better.

Archived