Endurance Wheel Spindle Guide Cups..

the_doctor_46

In addition to this - what radius would you say are on these?

Screenshot2012-10-20at121339.png

Screenshot2012-10-20at121317.png

Screenshot2012-10-20at121250.png

Here's one I've made on Autocad too, but I literally downloaded the trial last night, and therefore this has no dimensions and I have no idea how to work out the proper ones....

Screenshot2012-10-18at230117.png

Screenshot2012-10-18at225251.png

i would say that those are roughly 10mm centre line radius. if you imagine you could just about get a 1p coin in the inside radius, 1p is 10mm diameter;)

and sorry tom, i had forgotten to measure mine.....mine are bigger than the ones in the pic tho.

anyone know where i can source some please, want some for the zx7r.

ta.

I can get some made up Josh. May have to wait a month or so if you want them anodised though. £20 a set including anodising.

I can get some made up Josh. May have to wait a month or so if you want them anodised though. £20 a set including anodising.

cool. let me know, id like a set doing definetly, may have to wait until start of november though, given you all this months free money!!

could you do me a set for my blade please

You after some for the nc? Id also like some

I'd have some for my NC too...and my MIlle

Yep, how about 1 large ish one for the rear sprocket hub nut and 2 for the front? the left front would have to be a fake one so to speak and held with a pin, ive seen them before somewhere so i'll find a pic to show what i mean.

EDIT: Here you go

dbros.jpg

Yep, how about 1 large ish one for the rear sprocket hub nut and 2 for the front? the left front would have to be a fake one so to speak and held with a pin, ive seen them before somewhere so i'll find a pic to show what i mean.

EDIT: Here you go

dbros.jpg

something like that would be good ,

Gixerboy let me know a payment address

Screenshot2012-10-20at121250.png

Here's one I've made on Autocad too, but I literally downloaded the trial last night, and therefore this has no dimensions and I have no idea how to work out the proper ones....

Screenshot2012-10-18at230117.png

Screenshot2012-10-18at225251.png

Christ, I have just cum.....that is just beautiful.....

I will get a set made for the zxr7r and then look at making them for other bikes. Not too difficult to mod the original program once \i am happy with them.

Archived