Recommend Me A Suspensions Set Up Type Place In The North East.

MJWHITT

Hi

After a year long rebuild I finally got my 998 FE on the road, I've done 800 miles on it now and I just feel the suspension could do with a tweak here and there, I was going to take it to cadwell on 6th August and get the suspension company that attends no limits track days ( I can't remember there name) to sort it. I've decided I don't fancy rebuilding the Ducati again just yet so I'm taking my old zx7/9r instead .

Now that leaves me still needing to get the suspension set up, when I've tried myself in the past with other bikes It never goes well and I end up back to standard..

Is the any suspension people near me ? I'm in co.durham north east England.

Many thanks

Thanks, Ive not heard of them but I'll check them out. Are they any good? Anyone used them? Not too far either...

I've not used them personally, but know plenty of people who have. Generally, feedback has been good.

Thanks, Ive not heard of them but I'll check them out. Are they any good? Anyone used them? Not too far either...

Gareth re-valved the forks on my 92 blade a few years ago, transformed the front end. Really knows what hes doing and will suffer talking to idiots like me asking stoopid questions without talking down to them. Recommended.

Another plus for reactive here too. Nice guy, pleasant to deal with, decent value, does things in the time he says he will, makes your bike feel good. Just all round decent business really.

That's great to hear ill definitely be paying them a visit. What sort of money am I looking at? I no it depends on what I get done but what did you get done and what did it cost?

Cheers

Archived