Ultrasonic Cleaner Fluid .

willbloke

Mate has dropped off his ultrasonic cleaner , I'm going to try and clean up my KH250 carbs .

Now , I don't have the proper fluid (and it's pishing down here so I'm going nowhere) , is there anything else I could use ?

My cheap little one from Aldi works bloody well with warm water and a splash of fairy.

Really ?!

Cool , I'll try that , thanks . :icon_salut:

Washing up liquid is corrosive on aluminum. I have some ultrasonic cleaning solution in my garage, ally friendly. If you want half a pint pm me. Am in Bournemouth.

How much fuckin fairy do you think I bloody use ?????????? A gallon of fairy to one spoon of water ?????

When I said a splash thats literally it, a splash !

Seriously some of the cack spouted on here. Thats the same bullshit rubbish car shampoo makers say so you dont use it to wash your car and buy there overpriced detergent. Yes there are better ways, best ways, the perfect way.

It bearly gets the cack off your fucking dishes so dont go scaremongering a splash of fairy will disintergate his fuckin carbs before his eyes !!!!!!!!!

Yeah I use water + detergent and then just give the carbs a wash with water and a blast with an aerosol carby cleaner. Seems to do the trick.

Yeah I use water + detergent and then just give the carbs a wash with water and a blast with an aerosol carby cleaner. Seems to do the trick.

And did it totally fuck them up Peter ??? :eusa_think:

Exactly, I thought not ! :biggrinvk4:

How much fuckin fairy do you think I bloody use ?????????? A gallon of fairy to one spoon of water ?????

When I said a splash thats literally it, a splash !

Seriously some of the cack spouted on here. Thats the same bullshit rubbish car shampoo makers say so you dont use it to wash your car and buy there overpriced detergent. Yes there are better ways, best ways, the perfect way.

It bearly gets the cack off your fucking dishes so dont go scaremongering a splash of fairy will disintergate his fuckin carbs before his eyes !!!!!!!!!

wow, cracking Rant Bro!.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived