Tokico 6 pots

Tomfoolery

7r's Rock Tom, and they crash better than those GS thingys...Look at your 7, its been crashed 3 times that we know of and its still kinda running. That GS just died there and then at the side of the road after one little crash...no fight...nothing... :D

It's not the size of the dog in the fight...

Drop me a line if the 7 goes up for sale, I need some uncomforableness in my life.

What master cylinder are you running with those calipers Pete as I had terrible fade from standard zx10r brakes and ended up swapping to a Brembo M/C, braided lines and Fireblade calipers.

Let us all know how they are as I'd be interested in a set of those brackets for my 7r, great work.

pt 19mm radial, loads of pressure, lovely feel so far, i dont rate the standard m/c's on any bike really, especially the 7r and the pt one is great value for money. I run hel lines too as they made them 2 inches longer for me for standard money, the beauty of these brackets is, you should be able to use any 108mm jap radial caliper, and even the brembos that are 108mm should be fine, so even if you dont like the 10r ones theres plenty of cheap alternatives like r1/6 calipers or honda tokicos etc.......all good. Will have more progress to report after the weekend, thanks for all the interest everyone.

When the cost of rebuilding my 7R's 6-pots got to around £200 inc pads, I decided to go for a set of early Bandit 1200 Nissin 4-pots.

£55 inc delivery from ebay - way, WAY better than the tokico's.

Go 4-pot mate - its the future, I've seen it....

Archived