Decent Paintshop

bogman

i need a couple of panels doing that need to look "factory",not bothered where just need a good job doing.i,m in east mids.

any recommendations please?

lucky strike barry,need tail panels doing as they are nla.

i need whoever does it to get the curve between the red/white correct or it will look shit with the decals on.

picky i know but i want it right.

Not sure where you are in Lincs but I have used Avant Garde in Kirton Lindsey (i live there, high 6). He has painted 2 seat units, cbr600rr and r1 and also my LC (in the 2 stroke section) and his work is very good.

His number is 01652 640536 if you want to ring him.

Fatbloke.

Not sure where you are in Lincs but I have used Avant Garde in Kirton Lindsey (i live there, high 6). He has painted 2 seat units, cbr600rr and r1 and also my LC (in the 2 stroke section) and his work is very good.

His number is 01652 640536 if you want to ring him.

Fatbloke.

About 10 years ago they were recommended to me when I was looking for someone to respray and do some bodywork on a car I was modding. Went up their with a friend who'd previously been a car painter and he said walk away which is what I'd planned to do anyway after meeting one of the guys up there. My mate didn't listen and used them to paint his Polo and ended up in a legal battle with them. I ended up taking my car all the way to Daventry despite living 15 mins away from Kirton.

Funnily enough Cuzza from on here recommends another fella in Kirton but he only has em do track stuff I think.

I can only go on the jobs ive had done and so far they have been very good. He is painting a seat unit for me just now which will be the 5th job he's done for me. The guy I deal with is called Paul, may be a different guy??

Fatbloke.

Archived