T Handle Speed Wrenches

dai1984

After watching the TT coverage I have decided I need some T handle socket wrenches in my life. Does anyone know any decent but sensibly priced ones in a 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch drive so I can attach my current sockets to them and be the envy of my workmates?

Thanks in advance as a web search brings allen drive or spark plug sockets.

I could get on the welder in work to make some up using some old tools for the square drive part, but I'm guessing they need to be balanced otherwise they wont spin properly.

Yeah but with a square end on it so I can attach my various sockets. Where the hell would you use the ones with ratchet spanners on the end?

Liking that lots. I now have one more tool winging its way towards my tool box, thanks.

Mac tools do a version as you describe, they also do it with a collar supposed to make it easier to spin, but I have never had an issue with the normal t-bar style.

I have the Motion Pro 3/8" spinner. It's awesome.

P3030003.jpg?t=1331729821

Yes, I'm that sad I take photos of my tools (fnar, etc.) It was only @ £15 IIRC. For that price, every tool box should have one.

I'll be ordering one too but I'm going away for 3 weeks so it will have to wait until I get back. Looks good gear.

I've ordered one now to be delivered for my return. Just another excuse to do some work to the bike!

I have the Motion Pro 3/8" spinner. It's awesome.

P3030003.jpg?t=1331729821

Yes, I'm that sad I take photos of my tools (fnar, etc.) It was only @ £15 IIRC. For that price, every tool box should have one.

Are the tappet tools anygood? What sizes did they come in?

Are the tappet tools anygood? What sizes did they come in?

For £22 they are.

8,9, and 10mm bi-hex with screw-type and 3mm and 4mm adjusters. Gives you nine combinations.

The motion pro kit, is well made, I have one of their spring pullers in my tool box, and it's spot on. Gets regular usage pulling brake shoe springs which are way tougher than exhaust springs.

I've got the Mac Tools T bar. It's a great bit of kit and makes spinning nuts and bolts off a much quicker job.

Archived