Brake Resevoir Hose

rs250_steve

Hi Guys,

As title really. i need some rubber brake resevoir hose for an RS125 aprilia. I can buy it from aprilia, but it will take 100 million years to turn up, and you have to buy the whole resevoir.

So does anyone know where i can it it from?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, can't help you exactly but i remember a recent thread about race-style rear brake tubes where it was mentioned that they have to be a special kind of plastic, impervious to the evils of brake fluid. Which I didn't know.

How much for HEL, Venhill or Goodridge to make you a custom version? Cheaper than Aprilia perhaps?

Tygon hose for rear. From ebay. Or loads of places sell rubber hose for front kits. I'd bet Demon tweaks have some but my phone is playing up so can't check now.

Now then. Perfect that lads. I never thought of biketorque. Cheers.

Yeah that pesky brake fluid is no match for fuel hose, it condensates through the stuff. Thanks very much lads!

Search ebay.com for kurveygirl, she does the special tygon that you need.

Search ebay.com for kurveygirl, she does the special tygon that you need.

Didn't fit the back m/c on the fazer. I got the 8mm stuff but had to heat it to get it on and it sort of crumbled at the bottom as it was so stretched. Looks like it'll do fine for the front to connect the m/c to reservoir pot but the back ones much bigger. No idea where to get anything bigger than 8mm either.

Check the bay for HRC Brake Hose or this item for example Item number: 280838335567

Archived