Dent Removal From An End Can ????

mick.r

Hi

Have a stainless end can (Arrow full system) on a ZX7R that has a few ugly dings in it. I can drill out the rivets and remove endcap and baffles ok. What I'm looking for, is does anyone know of a service similar to Dent Devil but for bikes???? Called local dent devil and they weren't interested because it was stainless !!!

Anyone got any ideas of who to contact ??? Are there any clever sods on here that can sort it ???

regards

Mick

yep we can do it,have done end cans before, stainless is my chosen material,can do a very good job,but in the end,the cost would be close to a new sleeve is it an oval

Thanks for the reply Si.

Yep its an oval. Sleeve only dimensions are 110mm wide x 137mm high x 500mm long. Rough costs for a new sleeve??? brushed satin finish. can strip and re-build it myself so just supply only.

Many thanks Si

Mick

Cheers Gixxer !!

Can't see what I'm after on there site so I'll give them a call Monday

Si

Could you make a stainless sleeve up ( man of your talents :icon_salut: )....rough cost ??

cheers

Cheers Gixxer !!

Can't see what I'm after on there site so I'll give them a call Monday

Si

Could you make a stainless sleeve up ( man of your talents :icon_salut: )....rough cost ??

cheers

clould do...ill see if we have any thin guadge in the stores. :icon_salut:

Thought about turning it around.

But for some reason Arrow put the welded seam on the inner side right down the middle, so it would look worse than the dents. :eusa_wall:

Cheers Si.

Archived