Quick Shifter Compatability

kanerdog1x1

Ok good people of the forum, I have tried the search function with no firm answer. ...

I know how an after market quickshifter works having fitted both translogic and tetchy tonics systems to race bikes. They interrupt the fuel and/or spark and I am happy with their performance.

My question is about the dynojet ones, that are alot cheaper. They look like they are just thd sensor/switch, and plug directly into the pc3? Do I need anything else? I read somewhere that you need a second module or summat, possibly? I quite fancy 'popping' one on the wobbler...

Definitive answers please.

Ok good people of the forum, I have tried the search function with no firm answer. ...

I know how an after market quickshifter works having fitted both translogic and tetchy tonics systems to race bikes. They interrupt the fuel and/or spark and I am happy with their performance.

My question is about the dynojet ones, that are alot cheaper. They look like they are just thd sensor/switch, and plug directly into the pc3? Do I need anything else? I read somewhere that you need a second module or summat, possibly? I quite fancy 'popping' one on the wobbler...

Definitive answers please.

Depends which bike you have and how many injectors it has.

eg my track bike is a K6 GSXR 750 and has 8 injectors - the PC3 USB only controls 4 of the 8 so I'd need an ignition module if I wanted to use a Dynojet QS.

Archived