Tools That Don't Exist

Evilchicken0

Electronic feeler gauge to start with.

Maybe using some sort of vibration / ultrasonic but a tool that would just tell you what the gap is rather than you having to shove a bit of metal in there.

Electronic feeler gauge to start with.

Maybe using some sort of vibration / ultrasonic but a tool that would just tell you what the gap is rather than you having to shove a bit of metal in there.

Hmm maybe some sort of laser device like you measure rooms with :eusa_think:

Why do you need anything more than a hammer and a blunt screwdriver ?

Feeler gauges are ok, but imagine if you could just go "buzz" or "beep" and read the result no messing.

I used a LED carb balancer the other day, nice it was.

A third hand, you know, the one that all Japanese motorcycle assemblers have... I always find when doing a job that I need to hold one thing, turn another and then push with my third hand (which I haven't got).

GD

How about a never ending brew mug wed get a lot more done at ours.

Yes!!! That stays hot all day......how hard can that be? Fed up of forgetting about my pint mug of tea when i'm particularly in the zone, have some gamma 5 loveliness in the Simonfrancisservices.co.uk emporium at the mo'.....hard not to be distracted!

Parts tracker, keeps tabs on where everything went and where it is now, even that little spring that flew onto the floor 3 days ago, it'd tell you where it was on the floor, and where it should go on the bike.

Parts tracker, keeps tabs on where everything went and where it is now, even that little spring that flew onto the floor 3 days ago, it'd tell you where it was on the floor, and where it should go on the bike.

Magnetic parts trays, and the camera on your mobile phone :thumbsup:

Yes!!! That stays hot all day......how hard can that be? Fed up of forgetting about my pint mug of tea when i'm particularly in the zone, have some gamma 5 loveliness in the Simonfrancisservices.co.uk emporium at the mo'.....hard not to be distracted!

Wouldnt happen wo be my mate Andy Champkins Gamma you have would it??

Archived