Heated Grips And Nudie Ladies

SexMachine

Hello PB'rs

I have not been on for a wee while .... been busy ..... However a friend , whom is new to bikes .... has bought some heated grips for his Thundercat .He has used the glue that came with them... but after using the grips with a bit of heat on ... they have come off .

Is there a specific fancy glue that will keep heated grips on when they are hot ? .... or will superglue do ?

I'm not a homosexual man ... so I have never fitted or used heated grips ....... so know not of such things.

Any ideas would be welcomed .

Many thanks,

Your old pal .... SexMachine.

(there are no nudie ladies involved as the title suggested .... but I did look at some nudie ladies earlier ...so it does have some relevance )

tell here "man muck" is the best glue and wip then old man out and tell her to get the thing to squat it in the grips.....and watch her run a mile :thumbsup:...or not!.....kept in context of the thred :icon_salut:

.... er ... thanks !

If you use hairspray make sure its the cheapest sort as it seems to work best, don't know why! If that doesn't work get some Renthal grip glue (around £5 off eGay). That will defo work and I speak from personal experience on both fronts.

Nowt wrong with using heated grips. If you ride all year round you can consider yourself a man and heated grips are simply modern tech to make life more pleasant IMHO. Personally I like to be able to use my hands to control my bike whilst out riding and frozen hands don't do that! Had a pleasant 90 mile hoon with 2 mates yesterday; Multistrada 1000 S DS, GSXR 750 K8 and CBR 600 RR all with heated grips on!

Corners

Oxford hothands on my falco, the ones that wrap over the grip. Heat up fast and are easily removable so you don't get mistaken for a gayer, just leaving a discreet plug by the headstock. Get mighty hot too, had to turn them off on my commute because they were getting a little warm.

Maybe he should have got symtec grip heaters...I went through 2 sets of oxford grips, and a few of the temp controller switches; they were all crap.

I have these on my r1, they take the gay factor right out of the heated grips are gay argument lol.

I got a pair of Roxster grips.............got the piss took outa me ,by the macho men .......but after coming home from a rally in january ...guess what...they all got em.Personnally the only thing thats gay are the 'mincers' who have a thing called 'biking season'..these folks either have a 5 yr old bike wiv 2000 miles on or get a new un every year.......

Personally, I think you lot are the gayest bunch I've ever seen!

12 posts in on a thread that has "nudie ladies" in the title and no pictures?!?! :tumbleweed:

The ZRX has heated grips fitted, and I am so looking forward to having toasted hands while I ride :icon_bounce:

Edit: spelling, and not practicing what I preach;

My_Naked_Grandma_1.jpg

Hello PB'rs

I have not been on for a wee while .... been busy ..... However a friend , whom is new to bikes .... has bought some heated grips for his Thundercat .He has used the glue that came with them... but after using the grips with a bit of heat on ... they have come off .

Is there a specific fancy glue that will keep heated grips on when they are hot ? .... or will superglue do ?

I'm not a homosexual man ... so I have never fitted or used heated grips ....... so know not of such things.

Any ideas would be welcomed .

Many thanks,

Your old pal .... SexMachine.

(there are no nudie ladies involved as the title suggested .... but I did look at some nudie ladies earlier ...so it does have some relevance )

Ey up yer big ghey scotch poof! :icon_salut:

Supergloo'll be fine.

Many Thanks Benders

He used Superglue ... and all is well.

My work here is done .

Cheerio

SexMachine

Archived