Abba Stand Fiting Kits

EvilSpike

Does anyone have a list of the different Abba stand fitting kits, and which bikes they will fit to?

I can't find one anywhere on the abba home site, plus if you use their online shop and put the kit for a 2007 ZX6R, then a 2008 ZX6R into the basket, it doesn't get flagged as the same kit and you would end up buying the part twice.

The cynic in me thinks that there isn't a list about, or if thee is it isn't publicised as that would mean they would change hands on eghey much more frequently and so people would buy less from the makers.

Alternatively, does anyone know if a fitting kit that suits a 2001 ZX6R will fit a 2007/8 ZX6R (P7/8F)

or if the fitting kit from a Kawasaki ZX10r 2006/7 (D6 or D7) will fit the 2007/8 ZX6R (P7/8F)

And which fitting kit is the one for the zxr400, and which other bikes will it fit?

Ta very much like

I can't sleep so let's have a go...

ZXR400 H/L is kit 22 which also fits

ZZR600 (all years),

ZX6R 95-01,

ZX6R 636 '02.

ZX10R 04-08 is kit 48 which also fits

ZX6R 636 05-08.

So, a '01 ZX6R (kit 22) won't fit a 07-08 ZX6R (kit 48)

but an 06-07 ZX10R kit will fit an 07-08 ZX6R (both kit 48).

Clear as mud? HTH.

...it's almost like counting sheep :sleeping:

I just gave a friend of mine the measurement of the Prilla holes and he turned me a set on his lathe for £10 :eusa_dance:

I have a set of bobbins for a 1990 Gixharr 750L if anybody wants them??

Give abba an email and they wil tell you which ones fit which bikes. Thats what I did for my kits and they were very helpful

Give abba an email and they wil tell you which ones fit which bikes. Thats what I did for my kits and they were very helpful

Archived