Quick Srad Question; Do 750 Swingarms Differ From 600s?

Boozybloke

As said in the title I have a hugger for a 750 it would seem, and my bike is a 600. I just had a look at how to get it on and I'm not sure if it will fit.

Cheers in advance

You get a 750 swingarm for a few quid (30?) and everything else fits, just get a replacement swingarm and regrease the linkages while your doing the job :thumbsup:

Hmmm, that's a possibility... I take it the shock will fit with no difficulties? I have a new condition reconditioned shock to go on anyway so could do it all at the same time... :eusa_think:

edit; one like this you mean?

Daft,

But how much will the correct 600 hugger cost?. Shock will fit, the braced one looks better too!

What about the brake caliper, spindle, axle etc etc? 600 hugger on fleabay for 30 quid (unless someone else bids on it) and I could just sell the one I've got. I still have to get a thumb rear brake sorted yet as well.

Wierdly, I bought a spare 750 swngarm for 99p about a year back with the intention of getting it boxed in for looks and also a new caliper bracket made so I could do away with the torque arm. I paid £20 postage, but either way, it was still kinda cheap. I sold it last week on ebay for £67 plus postage!!! Mentalist, especially when you consider there was a £30 buy it now on there until the bidding started!

Archived