Faulty Power Commander 111 Usb

Guzzirider

I have been running a PC111USB on my Guzzi cafe racer and she has been running superbly ever since I got a custom map made up in Dynobike in Malton.

Last weekend I was riding down from Huddersfield to Hampshire in torrental rain showers when my bike suddenly cut out in Salisbury, and to cut to the chase, after checking all the obvious causes I unplugged the Power Commander and popped the original lead inside the ECU and she started.

I noticed that the block connectors on the PC lead were full of water, so I have left everything to dry for a week in my warm garage and just reconnected the PC and hey presto she still won't start so I'm guessing its broken.

All the lights flash up on the PC when I switch the ignition on, and the fuel pump engages but she won't fire up.

Assuming the PC is the problem, does anyone know if they can be repaired?

Cheers

Guy

I had a simliar problem with mine which was second hand off t'Bay.

I rang Dynojet, with the serial no off the PCIII and they asked that I send it in. I did so, then 2 days later they rang me back saying it's fixed, no charge. They then sent it back next day recorded with technicians notes as well.

Excellent service. :icon_salut:

I suggest you do the same!

Edit to say: it was fixed, and haven't had a problem since!

Excellent- thanks for your advice. I bought it 7 years ago for another Guzzi but good to know that Dynojet still look after you.

Cheers

Guy

I had a simliar problem with mine which was second hand off t'Bay.

I rang Dynojet, with the serial no off the PCIII and they asked that I send it in. I did so, then 2 days later they rang me back saying it's fixed, no charge. They then sent it back next day recorded with technicians notes as well.

Excellent service. :icon_salut:

I suggest you do the same!

Edit to say: it was fixed, and haven't had a problem since!

exactly this

Archived