Translogic Dash

bigkev

Evening all

Does anybody know how to reset the low fuel warning on a translogic micro dash, mines flashing and I cant find the fucking instruction manual.

Cheers

Kev

The problem I had with mine is that the dash wants a positive input when the fuel is low, the bike drops its input (or vice versa). Had to rig up a relay to switch the signal, then it worked fine (Srad 750 btw).

Then swear lots when the wire becomes loose, leaving me out of petrol halfway round snetterton. Twice.

Evening all

Does anybody know how to reset the low fuel warning on a translogic micro dash, mines flashing and I cant find the fucking instruction manual.

Cheers

Kev

Here's a pic of the page from my manual. Is this what your after.

5678648c.jpg

Evening all

Cheers

Kev

to reset the fuel trip meter. press and hold the black selector button, it will count 5-4-3-2-1-0. keep it held down and then between 10 and 15 secs after the counter has counted to zero, the words fuel reset will come up on the left hand side. when this appears, release the button.

Archived