320mm Disc Dimensions

chrisexup

Can anyone help me find a disc? Or is there an online table of PCDs, offsets and other vital statistics of 320m discs available?

i need a disc to fit a GSXR wheel that replaces the std flat 320mm 5 bolt disc with an offset version, initial measurements suggest 10mm but that could change depending on what forks/yokes i end up using....

i also have a wheel i need to find a 320mm disc for;

it will need to have an inner diameter of 93mm, 6 bolt fixing,

PCD of disc bolt holes 112mm.

proper disk spacers that go behind the disk for the suzuki wheel have them on mine 2.5mm,plus 10mm of set on the disk! each side.

Sie, 10mm offset sounds perfect! Which model of Suzuki is it for?

disc spacers are no good for my application, i need to move the disc 10mm in!

Are you saying that you need the braking surface to be 10mm inboard of the carrier?

yes, is that a bad idea? i am trying to avoid machining the hub or caliper.

i also have a wheel i need to find a 320mm disc for;

it will need to have an inner diameter of 93mm, 6 bolt fixing,

PCD of disc bolt holes 112mm.

i got the wheel today and measured it at 94mm id, 110mm PCD, so that's a Honda fitment

have a look on the Braking website. From memory there is loads of information about offsets and swept areas etc.

thanks Badger, just started trawling through that, it may take a while to go through every bike they list though :icon_pale:

does anyone know of a disc to fit a GSXR1000K1/2 etc, but with an offset....?

Outer Diameter 320,00

Inside Diameter 69,00

No. Of Holes 5,00

Bolt Pattern 91,00

Holes Diameter 10,50

Thanks for the offer Sie, that is very kind, but i haven't the budget for such exotica.

i'm hoping now that an old exup front end will let me use the GSXR1000 c/f front wheel (without milling chunks out of it) until a cheap GSXR front end comes up.

After reading that the K5/6 forks are good in this months PB i'm going to look out for a set whilst saving my pennies.

I guess you've answerred your own question by looking for a Gix front end, but really you'd have needed the yokes to be wider so the forks would fit the wheel, if you see what I mean.

Getting the whole front end will mean all you'll have to do is sort out the steering head stem and/or bearings

Archived