Help! Stuck Away From Home And Need To Change Parts!

Wildcard

I'm in the isle of man for a few days and have snapped the standard footrest (not the peg part, the actual body) on my 05 zx10r and need to know if any other footrests will fit? suzuki? yamaha? Other kwak?

Help needed badly i really want to ride the next 2 days and I'm 400 miles from home!

www.mrcycles.com is a USA based site that has parts diagrams online. Can get a part number from a US model off there and see if anyone has stock?

Could try looking at other Kwak models on there and see if it's a common part... I'm not sure it will be mind.

Failing that, must be someone who could repair/do a bodged repair on it out there?

yeah thanks dude, I'm gonna try the dealers and stuff tomorrow. Good idea though

Factory spec components can be made from dubious spec castings, even on Japanese bikes, let alone current crop of Chinese heaps, but there must be someone on the Isle of Man that could knock up a useable repair for ya.

Depends how badly it has failed obviously...

done and done :-) just had an Awesome days riding on a freshly welded footrest. Cheers to Jo at j and w welding in Douglas you are an absolute saviour! . . . Even if you did take the piss when we showed you the video lol.

Archived