Brake Pads

Pugwash

Just like it says on the tin.

ZX7R (front calipers changed for Nissin 4 pots).

Road and track use.

Not overly arsed about longevity and able to take a bit of a spanking for track sessions without going tits up.

Over to you chaps n chapesses.

Looking good for Bendix.

Ta chaps.

:thumbsup:

bendix are good but mine only lasted 1500 miles... still prefer EBC HH.. no discernible difference in performance but a much better lifespan

bendix are good but mine only lasted 1500 miles... still prefer EBC HH.. no discernible difference in performance but a much better lifespan

I find the Bendix pads *much* better than the EBC ones - but then most pads I've tried, including cheapo Kyoto sintered pads have felt better than EBC

I also hate the way that the hole for the pad pin on EBC pads is fairly oval, so the pads rattle like fuck in the calipers

All subjective though, really

The ones in those calipers you've got are EBC's. I'm now using DP HH sports, which are a bit less grabby and much less prone to overheating. Have a mooch on ebay for them, there was a seller doing stupidly good deals on them the other week, I got a full set (2 pairs) for about £20.Incidentally, your calipers are not ZX7R ones, which I'm sure you know about, they're off a lateish GSXR 1100/750/400/RGV250/early bandit 12/RF900.

The ones in those calipers you've got are EBC's. I'm now using DP HH sports, which are a bit less grabby and much less prone to overheating. Have a mooch on ebay for them, there was a seller doing stupidly good deals on them the other week, I got a full set (2 pairs) for about £20.Incidentally, your calipers are not ZX7R ones, which I'm sure you know about, they're off a lateish GSXR 1100/750/400/RGV250/early bandit 12/RF900.

Yeah Loz. Still canny believe RGV brakes haul the old fucker up so quickly now. Them EBC's have a bit of life in em yet. Need new rear tho and then when replacing front time comes around switch to the same. Gotten used to the initial bite with the EBCs. Back to 2 finger braking again as opposed to grabbing the lever with 4 fingers then shutting my eyes.

:thumbsup:

Archived