Anyone know if 07/08 R1 Track / Race bodywork....

Bernster

if its glass bodywork and not original plastic i doubt it would even line up on the right bike, worst case you have to make some mounts, if it helps i managed to get 03-05 r6 bodywork to fit an fzr400 and look good enough to turn heads and i'm currently fitting 05 fireblade stuff to a 1986 vfr750, anything is possible with a big enough hammer and some duct tape.

if its glass bodywork and not original plastic i doubt it would even line up on the right bike, worst case you have to make some mounts, if it helps i managed to get 03-05 r6 bodywork to fit an fzr400 and look good enough to turn heads and i'm currently fitting 05 fireblade stuff to a 1986 vfr750, anything is possible with a big enough hammer and some duct tape.

Cheers, as it's 2nd hand it's already been pre-drilled so I'd have to modify the mounts to get it to fit. I'll sit it out and see if some 04/06 stuff turns up. :D

Haven't tried it to be honest, but should fly on, the chassis were really similar and the headlamp bracket not far off. My guess would be that the Ram Air tubes could be a bit of a wrestle, but there's enough room to trim back the inner fairing sides to meet up with the Rad. I'm sure that I sold some-one on here some body work to do just this, can't remember who now though.

Haven't tried it to be honest, but should fly on, the chassis were really similar and the headlamp bracket not far off. My guess would be that the Ram Air tubes could be a bit of a wrestle, but there's enough room to trim back the inner fairing sides to meet up with the Rad. I'm sure that I sold some-one on here some body work to do just this, can't remember who now though.

Nice one might worth the pennies then. Cheers.

Archived