Tracker.

Harry Muff

I think that's the correct way of putting it anyway.

My battery is dead after leaving the bike for seven days with no alarm or anything else on it.

If not, then where the fuck else is it going? The HISS?

Not that I would ditch the Tracker, I just want to know.

I mean, I watched a youtube video of a guy with my bike starting it after leaving it for 3 weeks and it fired up instantly. Mine farted and told me to fuck off.

Once I changed the battery, though, she fired up and showed me why I love her all the way to work... :D

the tracker unit does draw a small current but it should recharge the internal battery while you ride it .

Cheers mate.

I'm baffled then.

Next port of call would be the generator but I had a Reg/Rect. failure last year where it was over charging the battery and after it was changed, I measured it at 14.5 volts going in to the battery.

Again, baffled.

I think that's the correct way of putting it anyway.

My battery is dead after leaving the bike for seven days with no alarm or anything else on it.

If not, then where the fuck else is it going? The HISS?

Not that I would ditch the Tracker, I just want to know.

I mean, I watched a youtube video of a guy with my bike starting it after leaving it for 3 weeks and it fired up instantly. Mine farted and told me to fuck off.

Once I changed the battery, though, she fired up and showed me why I love her all the way to work... :pbtwerplr3:

Yes, the Tracker will draw current from the battery. Do you have Monitor or Retrieve? Not that it makes much difference, but Monitor is likely to draw more.

Archived