Wonder Wheels

blow_away

Last weekend I used up the last of my Wonder Wheels. I was just about to jump on to ebay to order up some more, but I am very tight. Presumably vinegar or coke will do the same job, has anyone tried it?

Last weekend I used up the last of my Wonder Wheels. I was just about to jump on to ebay to order up some more, but I am very tight. Presumably vinegar or coke will do the same job, has anyone tried it?

vinegar for chips

coke for malibu

buy some cleaner for fucks sake

don't let them get as crusty and they'll clean up just fine with just a bucket of car shampoo and water with a soft brush

Having tried both wonderwheels and the turtle wax 'extreme' stuff, the one in the bright green bottle, I'd plump for the turtle.

And Malibu, seriously? This is a bike forum, not a scene from a wham video.

Dont belive the hype, I work for Coke its only realy nasty in pure syrup form then I mean nasty!! strips a workshop floor back to new in 10 mins! remember it comes in a thin ally can so not that bad!

Best cleaner used to date via an WSB mechanic was 1 part water 1 part diesel and mix in a hand full of washing powder, they used to call it "soup" as it went thick and grey on colour, brush it on anything and rub in leave for a few minutes and wash off with soap then water.

Archived