Aldi Compressors

Zakalwe

I have one too, it has been great. Came with 2 hoses, and a selection of tools. Now got windy gun and sockets, but always looking for extra tools.

Isn't a cheap compressor if I have to replace 4 alloy wheels though...

What time do they open? The great unwashed will still be in bed before 10, hungover from a night on alcopops and terrorising little old ladies...

I saw this the ad this afternoon while buying groceries and was just about to ask about them

If the Man from The Culture* says its good, its good enough for me

*Zakalwe

@Jaycee: I haven't really used mine for more that a wee bit of spraying, drying the bike off after a wash, tyres and so on. But it is invaluable at times, and anyway..using a windy gun or air ratchet makes some jobs a load quicker.

LOL at the Culture reference.

That's all I'sd really use it for, but I can think of times I;ve had to take a bike to a shop becuase I just coudn't get something done and it took them minutes with air tools. Plus its something shiny to put on the toolshelf.

It took me long enough to realise that I'd seen the name before, I was flicking through books in Waterstones last week and happened to pick up Use Of Weapons :unsure:

Archived