Aldi- Hoists

Zakalwe

Damn it I need a garage so I can hoist things! I'm thinking if I used one of those in the shed it would pull the roof down, rather than what I wanted to lift up.

on the plus side I just noticed that they're getting bike gear in from March 3rd. I'm sure I remember someone saying the gloves were good and pretty waterproof. :icon_salut:

Product_detail_Wk9T17.jpg

Anyway, as you were.

Those Winches are pretty good. My cousin bought one to use in his garage, and it manages to take the weight of a bike no problem. Seem fairly well built as well.

I would buy one in an instant, if it weren’t for the fact that my Dad would kill me if I put one up in the garage!!

Damn it I need a garage so I can hoist things! I'm thinking if I used one of those in the shed it would pull the roof down, rather than what I wanted to lift up.

on the plus side I just noticed that they're getting bike gear in from March 3rd. I'm sure I remember someone saying the gloves were good and pretty waterproof. :eusa_think:

Product_detail_Wk9T17.jpg

Anyway, as you were.

I bought a pair of the winter gloves a few years ago.

For £12.99 they're sweet. Reasonably warm and waterproof. And they were £12.99, FFS.

Did I mention they were only £12.99?

Netto had compressors in a few weeks back. Green things with a 50 litre tank, about £80 iirc.

got one in the workshop used it to lift an engine onto a shelf in the roof works really well if a little slow (not such a bad thing as it gives you more time to correct any cock ups before they happen and we had the cable doubled so it would lift more weight) now have a subaru pretzel engine waiting for a mini shell as a new home, 4wd turbo nutter bastid mini oh yeah!

not got all the bits to build it yet, did you not see the 2.2 v-tec mid engined rwd mini me and my dad built with a t4 turbo emerald ecu spaceframe chassis and 10x13" rear wheels?

I bought a pair of the winter gloves a few years ago.

For £12.99 they're sweet. Reasonably warm and waterproof. And they were £12.99, FFS.

Did I mention they were only £12.99?

Netto had compressors in a few weeks back. Green things with a 50 litre tank, about £80 iirc.

had a pair of aldi gloves for 5 yr now still as good as new and nice and warm in january when I go to rally

Archived